Udi's Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Sandwich Cookies


I do miss Oreos since being gluten free...they're such a moreish combo of Bourbon biscuit and vanilla cream, nothing much compares to them. There's a few gluten free varieties around, none of which I've been very impressed with thus far...until I found this Udi's variety reduced in Sainsbury's recently! They were down to £1.50 a pack, which is still a lot but considering they're usually about £3.50 I'll take it! 


As well as being gluten free, these are also dairy free and vegan...hurrah! There's 8 biscuits per pack and they look pretty much identical to an Oreo. 


And they tasted pretty much the same too! The biscuit was perhaps lighter and crunchier, but just as moreish and the vanilla creme was lovely, no different to what you get in an Oreo really. 


Overall, these are some seriously tasty biscuits if you're gluten free or vegan, I'd highly recommend them...the only problem is that they seem to be hard to find and I'm not sure if Sainsbury's have discontinued them? Why is it that the good stuff never lasts! 

8.5 out of 10.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for posting such an instructive article. I really benefited. If you want you can check out my website. It's a popular site for Vegan foods .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review