Kinder Hazelnut Mini Eggs Review


Whilst in Tesco recently I fancied a splurge on Easter Eggs. As well as classic Creme Eggs (which taste the same as always to me, despite the recipe change), I got a pack of Kinder Mini Eggs as part of a 3 for £1 deal. I didn't pay attention to what they were, assuming they'd be mini versions of Kinder eggs with a creamy filling. I didn't realize they were mini versions of Kinder Schoko Bon Milky Bites - one of the most amazing snacks ever!

There were 7 small eggs in the pack, all individually foil-wrapped.


There's not much I can say about the taste other than they were DELICIOUS! Just like regular Schoko-Bons, the filling was intensely creamy and with a delicious buttery hazelnut flavour. It tasted almost like white chocolate but less sickly sweet, and a lot nicer. The small bits of hazelnut added a lovely savoury crunch, whilst the milk chocolate provided a nice contrast of cocoa. There were just enough eggs in the bag to give a sweet fix without overdoing it.

Overall, I would highly recommend these Kinder Mini Eggs, they're a perfect little Easter treat!

RATING: 8.5 out of 10.

Comments

  1. "Whilst in Tesco recently I fancied a splurge on Easter Eggs."

    Clean up in aisle 1!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review