Spotted In Shops! - Ben & Jerry's All or Nut-ting, Toffee Crisp Cereal, Philadelphia & Cadbury Almondy Cakes...

Whilst browsing my local Sainsbury's recently there were so many cool new products that I just had to do a Spotted In Shops dedicated to them all. Enjoy!

Ben & Jerry's Core All or Nut-ting:
ben and jerry's core all or nutting

A new Ben & Jerry's Core variety! Contains a soft chocolatey hazelnut core surrounded by hazelnut and chocolate ice creams with chocolatey chunks. Currently on special offer.

New Ben and Jerry's Greek Style Frozen Yogurt:
ben and jerry's greek style frozen yogurt strawberry shortcake, honey caramel, raspberry chocolatey chunks

Also new from Ben & Jerry's is this range of Greek Style Frozen Yogurts. The varieties include Strawberry Shortcake, Vanilla Honey Caramel and Raspberry Chocolatey Chunk.

New Oreo Ice Cream Sandwich:
oreo ice cream sandwich

Oreo in ice cream sandwich form...genius! I wonder how they compare to the Oreo Ice Cream Cones released last year.

Almondy Philadelphia Layered Lemon Cheesecake:
almondy philadelphia almond layered lemon cheesecake

Almondy have introduced two new varieties to their Swedish cakes range, the first of which is this Philadelphia Almond Layered Lemon Cheesecake. It's made using a classic Almondy style base and is gluten-free!

Almondy Cadbury Chocolate Mousse and Almond Cake:
almondy cadbury chocolate mousse and almond cake

The other new variety in the Almondy range is this Cadbury chocolate mousse and almond cake with an Almondy base. It's also gluten-free.

Dairy Milk Minis and Caramel Minis:

Another new product under the Cadbury banner - a mixed pack of Dairy Milk and Caramel Minis ice creams.

Cadbury Dairy Milk Minis Cones:
cadbury dairy milk minis ice cream cones

As well as Creme Egg Minis ice cream cones, Cadbury have also launched these Dairy Milk Minis.

New Magnum Mint:
magnum mint 25 years

Mint doesn't seem like a groundbreaking flavour for Magnum, but apparently it's "new" and is to celebrate Magnum's 25 Years of Pleasure.

Magnum Mini Pistachio & Hazelnut:
magnum mini pistachio hazelnut

Pistachio and Hazelnut Mini Magnums - I'm not sure if these are new but I've certainly never seen them before.

Carte D'or Gelateria Eton Mess Ice Cream:
carte d'or gelateria eton mess ice cream

Apologies for the blurry pic! According to Just Food the new "Gelateria" range from Carte D'Or aims to "establish Carte D'Or as the ultimate dessert" and "enables consumers to bring the Italian gelato experience into their home". The RRP is £3.89 for a 900ml tub.

Carte D'or Gelateria Caffe Latte Ice Cream:
carte d'or gelateria caffe latte ice cream

There were a few other flavours in the range but I only got a pic of the Eton Mess and this Caffe Latte variety.

Müller DeLuxe Corner Rum and Raisins:
muller deluxe corner rum and raisin

If you like Rum and Raisins this new Müller DeLuxe Corner is for you! The DeLuxe range was launched last year and must be very popular considering all these new flavours...

Müller DeLuxe Corner Mississippi Mud Pie:
muller deluxe corner mississipi mud pie

Also new in the range is this Mississippi Mud Pie variety! I'm sure I saw a couple more new flavours too.

Nestlé Toffee Crisp Cereal:
nestle toffee crisp cereal

This new Toffee Crisp Cereal from Nestlé is aimed at adults, because apparently there are currently no chocolate cereals specifically targeting those over 35.

New McVitie's Ginger Nuts Slices:
mcvitie's ginger nuts slices

I was never a fan of regular Ginger Nut biscuits but they sound a bit more appealing in slice form coated in milk chocolate!

McCoy's Ultimate Twice Flavoured Crisps - Sizzling BBQ Chicken:
mccoy's ultimate twice flavoured crisps bbq chicken

These new "Ultimate" crisps from McCoy's are "twice flavoured", whatever that means...

McCoy's Ultimate Twice Flavoured Crisps - Chargrilled Steak & Peri Peri:
mccoy's ultimate twice flavoured crisps steak and peri peri

Chargrilled steak and "peri peri" flavour...shouldn't it be Piri Piri?

Frijj Supreme White Choc Raspberry Swirl:
frijj supreme white choc raspberry swirl

A new white chocolate and raspberry Frijj flavour...sounds delicious!

Poppets Movie Mix:
movie mix poppets chocolates

A mixture of different Poppets flavours for the cinema! Includes chocolate shortcake, raisin, orange and fudge Poppets.

Ferrero Hazelnut Eggs:
ferrero hazelnut mini eggs

These luxury Ferrero easter eggs come in both hazelnut and chocolate varieties, and sound delicious!

Well, that's it for today's Sainsbury's edition of Spotted In Shops... please do leave a comment if you've tried any of these new products!

(I'm thinking of doing a readers edition of Spotted In Shops in future - if you spot any cool new products you'd like me to feature please email kevssnackreviews@gmail.com or contact me via Twitter!)

Comments

  1. I've tried the Fererro eggs before and they taste similar to normal Fererro Rochers but there are no hazelnut pieces on the outside. I bought them from my Local Co-Op. Moving onto other products, I spotted the Toffee Crisp cereal in Tesco Express and heard about the Greek yoghurt Ben and Jerry's on Facebook. The Oreo Cookie Sandwiches sound very appealing as do the twice-flavoured Sizzling BBQ Chicken McCoy's crisps, the white chocolate and raspberry Frijj milkshake and the Poppets Movie Mix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing. I've tried Magnum Mint before but I don't think it's necessarily new unless the 'new' refers to the concept of the multipack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the All or nut-ting info - I saw a picture earlier in the week but couldn't find a description. I can't wait to find a tub!

    I've also had my eye on the Mississippi mud pie Corner and the white chocolate Frijj - just waiting for a special offer!

    I had the Ferrero Eggs last year. I remember liking them but they weren't incredible.

    Thanks for keeping the foodie community up-to-date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way! Magnum and pistachio? We have (in Poland) only 8-9 kinds of this ice-cream. Gold?! and White are my favourites but this combination could be “dangerous” for their places :-) I wish to try so much…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried the white and strawberry Magnum? I've only seen it once but it was very nice! :-) We also have the silver Magnum in the UK now.

      Delete
    2. No, i haven't tried. This Magnum is also unachievable. We have only: almond, black, classic, gold?!, infinity*, mint*, pink, yoghurt fresh (raspberry) and white. That's sad.

      *hard to get (not popular/ season version)

      450ml (only three, there is one - rasberry - more I guess?): chocolate; hazelnut and chocolate; vanilla and chocolate.

      Heh... ;-)

      Delete
  5. The ben n jerrys all or nutting is amazing! As are the frozen yoghurts...I think I may have bought slightly too much ice cream when I last went shopping ha ha! I've got the carte dor eton mess in the freezer still to try. Mint magnums are definitely not new. .they've been selling them in single format for ages! My sainsburys didn't have those oreo ice cream sandwiches. ..hope it gets them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New stuff overload! My waistline will not be approving. Great blog by the way - been a silent follower for a long time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bought the McCoy's Uktimate Sizzling BBQ Chicken Crisps from Tesco and while I liked the BBQ chicken taste to begin with, I could soon taste the hint of chilli, which I didn't think would be in them. I wish I'd looked at the back of the packet before buying but I won't be buying them again because I was disappointed about the chilli that was too hot for my liking.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review