Whittard Crème Brûlée White Hot Chocolate Review


When I tried the Rhubarb White Hot Chocolate from Whittard recently I also saw this Crème Brûlée White variety. There were large tubs but I decided to go for a small sachet incase I didn't like it. I'm glad I did because this was a very sweet combination indeed, although it was very nice. I wouldn't want a whole tub but as a one-off it made for a tasty change - it has a subtle burnt toffee flavour which compliments the milkiness of the white chocolate very well. It tasted pretty much how you'd expect Crème Brûlée in hot chocolate form to.

Overall, a tasty hot chocolate with a unique flavour, although for me it's just a little too sweet. If you like white chocolate I would definitely recommend giving it a try.

As well as this flavour Whittard do Strawberry and Lemon Meringue white hot chocolates. I really want to try them at some point and hope Whittard also do them in sachets!

Check out the full range on their website here:
http://www.whittard.co.uk/hot_chocolate

Price: Can't remember but I think it was less than a pound. The large tubs are £5.50.
Ingredients: Suitable for vegetarians & coeliacs.
Allergy Advice: Contains milk & whey.

Comments

  1. Think I have the same pack some where I'm yet to try it. Sounds like I'm missing out I like mine sweet. Great review :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review